Are You Interested in Learning More About Diabetic Eye Care and Vision Correction? If So, Read Through These Great Resources For More Inform
Routinely visiting your optometrist for eye exams can help you detect, prevent, and treat disease that may cause damage to your eyes. If you have diabetes it’s important to have an annual eye exam to maintain healthy eyes. Approximately 60% of Canadians need corrective vision, learn more about how contact and glasses help correct your vision below! To learn more about diabetic eye care and vision correction contact an FYidoctors optometrist, visit our website for more information!
- This extensive article from The Dr. Oz Show offers great information on diabetes, retinopathy, and protecting your vision with good eye care.
- Learn more about diabetic retinopathy stages, symptoms, causes and more by visiting this site.
- This pamphlet from the Canadian Diabetes Association offers information on how to keep your vision healthy with diabetes.
- This site offers a description of how contact lenses work and provides helpful diagrams about correction for different vision correction problems.
- To find out more about how glasses and contacts work and read about some of the advantages and disadvantages of each, check out this article.